Karl Heine presents at Noble Desktop in Manhattan
Thursday, March 26, 2009
Are you a Design Professional who’s looking to get more out of your studio or career?
Are you in pursuit of true happiness?
Are you wasting valuable time stuck in the process, instead of
focusing on what drives your passion?
Learn why you need multiple marketing efforts in your repertoire.
See what’s worked for designer Karl Heine and his recruitment practice, creativeplacement.com. With over 25 years of experience in the industry and 20+ years in the creative recruitment field, his expertise lies in national client exposure and concept development. An illustrator and designer by trade, Heine provides creative services throughout the New York metro area and beyond.
The show and tell for show and tell:
- Design Communications That Work in the Real World
- 8 Common Mistakes: Why Most Communications Fail
- Real Presentations
- Sharing Will Get You More
- Learning is Not Just for School
- Learning at Work is Not the Same as Real Training
- Social Media Marketing
- Perception vs. Reality
- Passion, Drive and Attitude
- Networking: Who, What and Where
- Creating Your Resume and Developing Your Portfolio Reveals How You Work
- Resources to Make You Look Like a Million Bucks
- Staying in the Game is Playing, Not Watching